I love it when people say things that you sometimes need to hear/read. If there is one thing Jessica Capshaw and her character, Arizona Robbins, on Grey’s Anatomy have in common, it totally is the fact that they both have a way with words. And I LOVE it! Here are 9 things Jessica said that we should all take into account.
- Beauty comes from within. You must come out believing in yourself.
- The obvious thing to remember is that without dark, there is no light, and without light, there is no dark.
- Being impervious to your elements is sometimes a good thing. And it’s not that you should be without feelings or without care. But most of the time whatever you’re worried about isn’t worrisome. The only person who you should take stock in is yourself, and the people who you love. Those are the only opinions that should matter.
- I’m not afraid. If I fall on my face, I’ll just get up and wipe my knees off and go on.
- Over time you gain access to a certain amount of ease. You realize that things can get messy, but sometimes the messiest moments have the most magic. What comes out of those moments is beautiful.
- I think you can do something bad, and it doesn’t make you a bad person. We are not defined by any one choice. We are the sum of our experiences, and we can make a bad choice and turn around and do better.
- I don’t know if it’s ever OK for someone to be selfish. Perhaps there’s a time and place to be self-centered, but I think selfish never wins the race.
- I love the surprise element of being a mom.
- Family is always going to be the most important thing in my life.
Thanks Anna for the pictures!!